HOME
Dummy Duck is 20-ish years old! Well, the character hasn't aged much, but he was created about 20 years ago. This website is like a junk drawer for all the random Dummy-related nicknacks I've got lying around.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
  Game concept art


Hi, I threw together this dumb picture based on the new Dummy game that I may or may not ever really make. I'm not sure if it's technically part 6 or 7. Y'see... Dummy Duck 1-5 were all done with RSD Game-Maker. But... Dummy Duck 6 was a little game made in Flash. Well... so... Does it count since it wasn't really a Game-Maker game? Well... Yeah, I think so. So... I guess that means that the new game is going to be part 7. And when I think of part 7 of a game, it just makes me think of Final Fantasy VII. So, I threw this little picture together for DDVII inspired by FFVII. So... yeah. There's that. But then, if I call it DD 7 it reminds me of Didi Seven. "What a mess!"

Labels: ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Interactive claymation, Flash games, cartoons, comics, downloads, and a crapload of other junk to keep you distracted from doing work!


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]